University of Automotive Technology
Become a MERCEDES Pro - class
This is a comprehensive two-day hands-on course that has been designed to further educate automotive professions on Mercedes Benz key programming. We will cover vehicle years 1997 through 2015. Students will learn how to properly use MBE tools to program keys, basic diagnostics, and repair immobiliser systems (EIS / ESL). All students will practice using the best tools handpicked by LA Car Tech.
Subjects we will cover:
- Identify types of EIS and what device it has. (9S12/ HC05/ HC08/ NEC)
- How to choose proper reading techniques by using MBE Click'n Go adapters or if soldering is required
- How to read, collect and catalog data needed to make a key
- How to program and activate the key to start the car, BE keys or original NEC/ Motorola keys
- Identify the type of ESL/ELV (Mercedes-Benz electronic steering locks)
- How to repair and program ESL/ELV and emulators
- How to know and verify what version NEC chip you are working with
All students will be required to demonstrate how to fully program keys, diagnose issues with EZS, EIS, ELV and explain what tools are required to fix it.
Each student that demonstrates the skills that meet our class standards will receive a LA Car Tech certificate of completion. Classes are filling up fast, reserve your seat today!