License only available for original Atomis CarProg tool. Activation will not work on clone devices.
To be able to activate licences on your clone device you need to legalize it. Legalization is available to get in our store. Please take a look HERE.
If you buy a license for not original CarProg tool device, we cannot provide any refund.
Audi instrument clusters (dashboards) made by Jeager (Magnetti Marelli) repair software. Using this software you can repair many problems:
- LCD display not works;
- km, rpm pointers not work;
- dashboard lamps blinking, pointers going up and down chaotically;
- dashboard is totally dead;
Car repair Audi TT, A3, A4, A6 clusters with these softwares (open dashboard and look label on processor):
V7.94ML, V7.94HL, V8.35ML, V8.42ML, V8.51ML, V8.55ML, V8.58ML, V8.40HL, V8.42HL, V8.51HL, V8.53HL, V8.55HL,
V8.58HL, V7.66ML, V7.66HL, V7.95ML, V7.95HL, V7.91ML, V7.92ML, V7.91HL, V7.92HL, V8.40HL, V7.47ML, V7.48ML,
V7.49ML, V7.4cML, V7.64ML, V7.4DML, V7.65ML, V7.82ML, V7.47HL, V7.62HL, V7.48HL, V7.49HL, V7.4cHL, V7.64HL,
V7.4dHL, V7.65HL, V7.82HL
Warning: !!! 12.5 - 13.5 V supply required !!! - otherway Write will stop on 4-7% and you will get "Write error"
Some repair helps:
About your problem with fuel gauge:
1) first you must do instrument cluster test with VCDS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvb70NPIhtc
Also more information here: http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/cars/audiB5.html
This test can help you to set pointers on motor in correct position: after test fuel and temperature gauge pointers stop in the middle of scale.
If pointers positions is not correct – adjust it.
2) if after IGNITION ON/OFF fuel or temp pointers changing positions – this is not processor problem! Please find bad soldered contacts on PCB or exchange pointers motor: http://www.codecard.lt/electronics/others/audi-tt-temperature-and-fuel-pointer-motor-for-magneti-marelli-dash/prod_393.html
3) If everything is OK, just fuel gauge works in reverse – incorrect part (cluster) is installed in car. In Audi can be used 2 kind of fuel level meters – normal and reverse. Then fuel is empty one dash can show “0”, other “full”.
This fault usually appears when you swapping instrument clusters. Is not possible to adapt fuel gauge type by ODB2, you must exchange instrument cluster.
We can reprogram this function by full dash software programming (we need to reprogram both processors (small HC08 and big HC12) and after make instrument cluster immobilizer adaptation.
NOTE! This software is included in CARPROG basics or CARPROG FULL packages.
Electronic delivery only!