S7.25 - Dashboard repair by OBDII for VW, VDO 2012+ (NEC +24C64)
License only available for original Atomis CarProg tool. Activation will not work on clone devices.
To be able to activate licences on your clone device you need to legalize it. Legalization is available to get in our store. Please take a look HERE.
If you buy a license for not original CarProg tool device, we cannot provide any refund.
Newest 2012+ Volkswagen instrument clusters with white display repairing by OBDII:
- Passat 2012+ - EEPROM read/write, odometer repairing, instrument cluster swap by OBDII;
Golf, Caddy, Tiguan, Touran 2012+ - EEPROM read/write, odometer repairing, immobiliser repairing, instrument cluster swap by OBDII;
If you see the immo lamp is on (immo is active) or you see the message "Unknow version or Immo Active" you must:
1. Remove dashboard from car and read it's eeprom 24C32 or 24C64 manualy (using carprog eeprom software and A6 adapter)
2. Save this eeprom dump to have backup
3. Fill eeprom dump :
[VAG with NEC MCU + 24C32 inside] - range 0xCA0 - 0xEDF in hex editor with FF FF ..
[VAG with NEC MCU + 24C64 inside] - range 0x13A0 - 0x1450 in hex editor with FF FF ..
4. Write this damaged dump to eeprom (using carprog eeprom software and A6 adapter)
5. Put dashboard back to car and connect via DIAG now
6. Load your saved backup (original eeprom) and press write
7. After write compleate you can read PIN repair km etc..
[VAG with NEC MCU + 24C32 inside]
[VAG with NEC MCU + 24C64 inside]
NOTE! This software is included in CARPROG FULL or CARPROG DASHBOARD packages.
Electronic delivery only!