We offer only service of existing product. This posting does not include any products.
Symptoms of the common issues of Chrysler/Mercedes-Benz vehicles, which this service will repair:
- Key does not turn in the ignition due to failed immobox
- Key doesn’t turn during cold weather
- Key may turn, but the instrument cluster lights don’t turn on
- Unable To Turn The Key, Unable To Start The Car
- Start Error on the dashboard
- Can turn the key but car won’t start
- Chrysler key intermittently works
What you need to do: you will need to
a) Remove the Ignition switch
This tasks requires special skills and tools!!!
Chrysler immobox can become faulty and in some cases due to user error. For example, some common reasons why the immobox failed are:
- Low battery voltage
- Power surge due
- Connecting jump starting cables while key is in the ignition.
We will repair your issue and mail out the ignition switch within 48-72 hours of receiving your
2) Existing keys for the car.
Model types coverage:
- Crossfire Coupe
- Crossfire Limited Coupe
- Crossfire Limited Coupe (RHD)
- Crossfire Limited Roadster (both LHD and RHD)
- Crossfire Roadster
- Crossfire SRT-6 Coupe
- Crossfire SRT-6 Coupe (RHD)
- Crossfire SRT-6 Roadster
- Crossfire SRT-6 Roadster (RHD)